Sunday, January 30, 2011

Kate Spade Baby Bag?

Sundays are usually my lazy days. By that I mean the day usually consists of sleeping in, eating, surfing the web and occasionally doing homework once the sun goes down. Today, while I was surfing the web, I decided to go to katespade.com just to see if there was anything new. While doing so, I noticed that Kate Spade makes baby bags. Who would've known? Needless to say, I clicked on the link to the baby bags, and I found a gorgeous one in the color "strawberry". If I were married, maybe ten years older, and had a young child, I would definitely invest in one of those!


Other things I'm liking by Kate Spade:


Welcome to Polyvore!



1. signature spade studs
2. desktop calendar
3. ipod case
4. clara wedges
5. stevie bag

No comments:

Post a Comment