Monday, January 24, 2011

Sunday Brunch

I have done quite a bit of browsing on the Food Network website, and I have to say that I came across a lot of recipes that sound really good. Fortunately, I was able to do some more baking before I went bake to school and test the Blueberry Almond French Toast Bake. It was super easy to put together, and you let it sit the night before. My mom gets up early in the morning, so I asked her to pop it in the oven when she got up, and it was ready by the time I got out of bed! A great wake up call for my last morning home. The blueberries really added flavor to the dish, and with a drizzle of maple syrup on the top, it is the perfect sweetness! It also isn't too bad for you, seeing as you use whole wheat/grain bread, eggs, and (skim) milk. I recommend serving it warm.


Click here for the recipe!


No comments:

Post a Comment