Thursday, February 17, 2011

Convenience and Class

When I get back to my room at the end of the day, the first thing I do is take my jewelry off. During the day,  I feel naked if I don't wear jewelry. But for some reason when my classes are done and I am ready to relax in my room, I need to take it off in order to feel completely at ease. I used to just throw my jewelry wherever it seemed appropriate (aka my desk or some place by my bed). However, that has changed because, for Christmas my sister gave me this really awesome jewelry stand and I brought it back to school with me. It was handmade using two vintage plates and a brass candlestick. I currently do not have a camera, so I was unable to take a picture of mine, but here are a couple images of different ones I found on Etsy. Mine has very different plates, but these ones are pretty darn cool too. I think they are neat because they are decorative and functional at the same time.





Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment