Friday, February 18, 2011

Happy Friday!

The weekend is here and it feels great! It started off nicely with a beautiful sunny day and my first run outside in a long time. I'm only hoping this nice springtime weather is here to stay, but I know that is not likely in upstate New York. Regardless, I am back home for the weekend with my friend MC, for a small break before the crew season starts. The best things about being home? My family, my bedroom, and my dogs. Not going to lie, I really miss my dog Sandy when I am at school. There is just nothing like the love and compassion you get from a childhood dog ( I know it's corny, but it's true). And although she's 12, she's still going strong!


Sandy


the window in my bedroom

*
What's your favorite part of being home?


Always,
Alyssa



No comments:

Post a Comment