Monday, February 21, 2011

Lace Monogram Pendant Necklace

I am not one for watching television very often. To be honest, the majority of my "extra" time is spent on this laptop. This isn't to say I don't enjoy watching Modern Family or some sort of "reality" show on the Food Network or TLC. I am also not sure whether or not I should be ashamed to say that I may dapple with some shows many people accuse of lacking class. These include but are not limited to: Jersey Shore, Teen Mom Season 1, and the bachelor(ette). The latter of the three would definitely have to be my guiltiest pleasure. Although at this point, I have accepted the fact that the show may not be that realistic it is still fun to see people go on dream dates with their prince charming. Heartbreak, drama, and calls to mom and best friend in Illinois, may entail. Despite the fact that I may have religiously watched prior seasons, this season just did not seem to get me hooked. However, there is one thing that did get me hooked...Michelle's LACE MONOGRAM  PENDANT NECKLACE! On the few episodes I did see, she wore it everyday! I have to say, I wouldn't be too upset if someone got me one of my own! Taylor Swift can also be seen wearing a similar necklace with just a single initial "T". If I do one day get my own, I will have to go for all three of my initials. =)





these pendants can be found at Be Monogrammed and Three Hip Chicks



Always,
Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. Don't forget about the amazing selection of lace monogram necklaces at www.wow-imports.com!

    ReplyDelete