Friday, February 11, 2011

Lilly Pulitzer Home

I have to admit that I have recently had an obsession with all things Lilly and all things domestic, so when I came across this blog post, while blog browsing, you can only imagine how excited I was.


Lilly Pulitzer is coming out with a furniture line! How cool! I'm really liking that chair on the left, so I'm hoping that is one of the new items. Not to mention, this is just in time for me to move in to my new house next fall =) Also, now that I decided I am going to be an art major, and that I am taking an art history class entitled "The Domestic Interior", interior design just keeps inspiring me more and more! For a look at what Lilly Pulitzer currently has for home decor, check it out here at Garnet Hill. Again, thanks to BLC from The Company She keeps for informing me about this!
Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment