Wednesday, February 23, 2011

It was a Dunkin Donuts Day

Tuesdays are tough. I know they are only the second day into the week, but the rest of the week just feels so far away. Wednesday's just seem so much better. My day ends a little earlier, and I don't have captain's practice so I can take a nap, and work out on my own time. After Wednesday, I'm practically to the weekend! It's always nice to make "tough tuesdays" a little easier, so I can slide right into wednesday. My fix for this past tough tuesday? Going to Dunkin Donuts with MC for an Iced Caramel Swirl Coffee. Mmmm. Every time we go, we always get the same thing. I could drink a Dunkies Iced Caramel Swirl in the dead of winter. I went through a drive-thru once and ordered one, and the lady that worked there thought I was crazy for getting an iced coffee when it was so cold outside. I get overheated easily though, and the cool coffee is just so refreshing. =)

image found via weheartit




Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment