Tuesday, February 1, 2011

Make A Wish

One of my best friend's at school wears a Make a Wish Dogeared necklace everyday. Her grandma gave it to her right before she went off to school. I love that she wears it everyday because it is super cute and it goes with every single outfit. Not to mention, it has a lot of significant meaning. I love when people wear jewelry that is significant to them or provides for a positive daily reminder in their lives. Make a Wish necklaces make for great gifts because you can give them to friends or family in your life. They all have really fun sayings and are also pretty affordable which is nice!






Some other favorites:




*I think this one is inspirational for the crew team I am on at school!

What girl doesn't love pearls?

*sand dollar, hard to see, but one of my favorites!





No comments:

Post a Comment