Tuesday, March 29, 2011

Crazy for Cookie Dough.

I have to say I have been pretty well behaved in terms of my nutrition. No I have not cut back on all of my indulgences, but I have cut back enough to make my indulgences feel like indulgences (if you know what I mean). There gets to be a certain point when things no longer taste good because you give yourself too much too often. Cutting back really makes you appreciate special treats! Taking that into account, I think one of my very favorite treats would have to be cookie dough. No not cookies- real, fresh, made from scratch, cookie dough. If I am forced to eat cookies (if anyone would ever have to force me), the gooier and the softer the better. I rarely get to indulge in cookie dough when I am at school! So, am I excited to live off campus next year so I can bake and cook as I please? Yes. Will that include eating raw cookie dough from time to time? Yes. (although I might have to find an eggless version). Am I dying to make cookie dough CUPCAKES? YES. Two of my favorite food groups combined! Mmmm.

Images that aren't helping this matter, and also for your viewing pleasure:


















images 1-4 {via) image 5 {via}


What are your killer indulgences?


Always,
Alyssa

3 comments:

  1. ALL OF THIS looks SO good!!! I love cookie dough of course...and chocolate chip cookies. I think pizookies might be my favorite in that category though. I was making a lot of baked goods this winter but now I'm trying to cut back...

    ReplyDelete
  2. I also meant to comment that that is really cool you're friend is doing Houston TFA! Hopefully I run into her at institute training in June.

    ReplyDelete
  3. It looks like you attract readers that love cookies. I wonder if they would be interested in making money with cookie dough fundraiser? There are lots of high profit cookie dough fundraising ideas and most cookie dough fundraisers cost nothing to try.

    ReplyDelete