Thursday, March 10, 2011

Cupcake in a Jar

I found this tutorial on making a cupcake in a jar and it is so much easier than it looks! Granted, this is the first time I have ever seen such a thing, but something about it just seems so brilliant. I love cupcakes (red velvet being my newest obsession) and I love eating things with spoons, so combining the two is just ingenious. Cupcakes are really made for eating with your hands, and if you tried to eat one with the spoon, it just would not be as successful as eating one out of a jar. Eating a delicious cupcake with a spoon and out of a jar, would only make the experience even more invigorating than it already is. That being said I have not made this yet (due to lack of access to an oven), but you can be assured that I will in the future, and will most definitely blog about it! If any of you try (or have tried this) let me know how it turns out! It's super simple, you basically just cut a cupcake in half, put frosting in the middle and pack it down nicely.




























How delicious do those look? And I'm loving the photographs, especially the last two. For pictures, recipes, and more visit here. I have not tried the red velvet recipe she uses. But I have tried this one and blogged about it in my very first post. So tasty!


Always,
Alyssa


No comments:

Post a Comment