Wednesday, March 9, 2011

Enough Said.

I am not going to lie, I love school. I like learning new things and doing things that are hands on. When it's time to sign up for classes each semester, I get really excited because there are just so many fun classes I want to take. So much so, that I am even thinking about staying here over the summer so I can take even more classes (whattt!?!?!). The truth is I like learning, and I think it is partly because I don't always take school work as "seriously" as I should. My friends seem to stress out about it a lot, but for some reason homework isn't really a stressor to me, it's just a pain in my rear. So many more miniscule things stress me out. I don't know why! I currently am bogged down with work, and although I am not particularly stressed, I'm just sick and tired of homework! 



A Good Mantra to Live by (sometimes):





A mantra I wish I could live by (hehe):





how I feel right now:




Always,
Alyssa


images via weheartit

No comments:

Post a Comment