Tuesday, March 22, 2011

Springtime Favorites

I was really hoping that the official start of spring would bring some "springtime weather". Although there have been a few moments of teasing weather, snow is still in the forecast for the next couple of days. It's quite depressing, but I know there are brighter days ahead (literally).

Some of my springtime favorites:
-sandals and cute flats
-brighter clothing
-sunglasses
-bronzed skin
-blue skies
-going for runs outside
-daffodils, lilacs, and other springtime flowers
-more excuses to eat ice cream
-wearing skirts and dresses without tights
-laying on the green and pretending to do work.











images {via}



what are some of your springtime favorites?


Always,
Alyssa



1 comment:

  1. These are beautiful images! Spring has definitely already hit where I live so (minus the onslaught of allergies!) I am a happy lady!
    Love your blog btw, I focus on my own photography on my blog as well, so it's nice finding a like-minded blog.
    I'm looking forward to being a follower ;)
    xo, Abby

    ReplyDelete