Friday, March 18, 2011

Sweet Springtime

To me, this is perfection:



How nice would it be to just sit out there on a warm sunny day, sipping on fresh squeezed lemonade, and reading a book or a magazine? To me, that sounds like a perfect day.  Today was a pretty perfect day in itself. After some fairly solid pieces out on the water, I came back to the hotel and relaxed outside in the sunny 70 degree weather with a bunch of the girls on the team. Landscapers were outside laying down new plants and fresh mulch. I love the smell of fresh mulch, and fresh flowers. It really is getting me in the mood for spring. Good thing spring is officially here in only a few days! Now I need to cross my fingers that the weather holds out in upstate New York.




Always,
Alyssa


image {via}

1 comment:

  1. wow! can we plan a trip there, together?? i think that would be heaven! cute blog! i'm new to this world of blogging, please stop by!

    ReplyDelete