Monday, March 14, 2011

A Warm Breakfast

The best part about spring training other than getting fit (and hopefully tan) is relaxing after practices. There's nothing better than eating a nice meal, taking a hot bath, and then hopping into bed to sleep before the next session. These practices have really been taking a toll on my body, and after today's morning practice, I just could not wait to eat. I decided to make whole grain pancakes with Applegate chicken and maple breakfast sausage; complete with a little light butter, real maple syrup, and a glass of skim milk. It really hit the spot. Not only was it delicious, but I like to think it wasn't that bad for me either because I got a serving of whole grains and lean protein. I highly recommend the chicken sausage, it was so good and tasted like real sausage!









Always,
Alyssa

No comments:

Post a Comment