- Thank you to my roommates over spring break, for putting up with my annoying coughing each and every night. (Special shout out to MC who had to share a bed with me).
- Thank you to my coaches, for giving me their time, inspiration, patience and faith.
- Thank you to my parents for encouraging me, believing in me & supporting me both emotionally and financially! I couldn't do anything I do without you guys.
- Thank you to all the kind people in Oak Ridge Tennessee. Nothing like a little southern hospitality!
- Thank you to the crew team. You guys are so awesome. I can't wait to start the season with you!
- Thank you to Mother Nature. I really enjoyed the warm sunshine over spring break.
- Thank you to my good health (minus this horrible sinus infection). No bad knees! I have been able to complete all of the runs and rows. Yay!
- Thank you to having clean water. It's my go-to drink.
- Thank you to Skidmore College, for being given the opportunity to take so many cool classes.
- Thank you to Dunkin Donuts, for providing me with the best iced coffee ever!
A view of a sunrise going over the thousand island bridge this past summer, near my summer house. Just another one of the things I am thankful for (and also for not crashing while I took this picture...hehe).
What are you guys thankful for?