Monday, April 25, 2011

Oh The Places You'll Go

Graduation is fast approaching for both college and high school students. It's tough to think of what to get people, especially if you want to do something different then just gift cards or money. When I graduated high school I tried to think of clever gifts to give all of my friends. But it's not always easy! One of the best gifts I received was a book called, Oh, the Places You'll Go! by Dr. Seuss. I thought it was so clever, and had a really good message. Plus I love Children's Books, especially Dr. Seuss. The play on words is so much fun, and the illustrations are great. I loved the idea of giving this book as a graduation gift so much so that I gave it to two of my friends. I highly recommend it!








Do you love this book as much as I do? What are some of your great gift ideas?


Always,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. What a great graduation gift idea-- I LOVE the book!

    ReplyDelete