Thursday, April 7, 2011

Thank God it's Thursday

I was excited to wear yet another new top today that I got from the Ralph Lauren Polo outlet. Shhh...I got the button down from the little boys section...hehe. Needless to say, it fits and the material is so lightweight and comfortable. Perfect for a beautiful day like today! Plus it was pretty much half the price. I couldn't find the exact top online, but this one is similar. I thought it would also be appropriate to add my blackberry and charcoal pencils to my outfit of the day because those things are essential to the drawing class I had (more importantly the blackberry, which provides for pleasant distraction).



outfit of the day

outfit of the day by hydrangeas1 featuring michael kors jewelry


Always,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. love the revas and watch! i also have a few polo boys shirts, hehe!

    ReplyDelete