Friday, April 1, 2011

Weekly Gratitude


It's weekend again! They just seem to fly by so fast, especially in spring semester. Once again I am teaming up with Tatiana of Love, Life, Lace to reflect on the things I have been thankful for this week!



  • Thank you to springtime and the month of april (minus the snow we had today...was that some sort of sick april fools joke?)
  • Thank you to weather.com for keeping me updated with the weather forecasts, although you may not always be accurate. I am hoping you are. 54 and sunny for my race in CT tomorrow? perfect racing weather.
  • Thank you to my boyfriend CB, for always "putting up with me". I honestly don't know how you do it sometimes, but you deserve all of the credit in the world.
  • Thank you to health services and modern medicine. My sinuses are finally clearing up!
  • Thank you to my single bed at school. Sometimes I think you're almost as comfy as my bed at home!
  • Thank you to my art history professor for canceling class this week. I honestly love your class, but it was so nice to have an extra break in the day!
  • Thank you to nice clean showers after sweaty practices. Nothing feels better.
  • Thank you to the internet and the blogging world, for keeping me constantly intrigued and inspired!

What have you been thankful for lately?


Always,
Alyssa


image {via}

No comments:

Post a Comment