Wednesday, April 20, 2011

What I'm loving Wednesday

There has just been too many things I have been dying to blog about, so I thought I would compile a few of them in one post.


good finds for spring (and summer) from Forever 21. Sometimes that store can really overwhelm me because it's so busy, but I was pleased with these purchases!



a red spiny oyster shell ring my parents surprised me with when they came back from a business trip in Las Vegas. Literally, this poor quality photograph does not do it justice. It is so beautiful!



a "callet"- a mix between a cellphone case and a wallet. I think yes. i don't have one of these, but talk about convenience?



Peeps Bunting! So cute! I might have to make this next year...


AND a peeps wreath? don't get me wrong, i'm not some peeps fanatic, i don't even really like them that much, but i love easter, i love fun pastel colors, and i love crafts, so obviously these things get me riled up!



books. I love books. old books. new books. big books. small books. children's books. it's my new obsession. (okay, it's always been my obsession, but i feel like it's gotten worse lately (or better depending on how you look at it). I can't wait for the summer so i "have more time" to read! yeee.


what are you loving?


Always,
Alyssa


images via myself and a little help from my friends at pinterest




3 comments:

  1. I love your forever 21 purchases! and that callet.. is super awesome!

    ReplyDelete
  2. coral ring = love

    and the peep wreath reminds me of when I was little and my mom would out them in my lunch. she would love the peep wreath haha.

    have a lovely weekend!

    Maddie

    ReplyDelete
  3. I have the callet and I keep my work building pass, train pass and metro card in it. Since I have started using this I have never left the house without any of these things! I take it off on the weekends because it makes my slim Blackberry look like a tank and is kind of embarrassing.

    ReplyDelete