Sunday, May 29, 2011

Dash and Albert Rugs

I got this gorgeous rug for a great price last summer at a boutique that was closing. It was a sample rug, so they were reluctant to sell it to me, but it was just so pretty I had to have it! I was walking around downtown with my sister today, and spotted a rug that I loved and think will be perfect for my room next year! I looked up the company that the rug was made by, Dash and Albert, and figured out that it is the same as the Bed of Roses wool hooked rug that I purchased last year!


This image doesn't even do it justice!



Other rugs I am liking on their website:











Always,
Alyssa


4 comments:

  1. I love a great rug and how it can brighten up a whole room!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the pink and white striped rug!

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGosh. I can't believe we featured Dash & Albert in the same week! Too funny! I absolutely love their rugs!! The blog looks great

    XO,
    Liz

    http://sharpmindsthinkalike.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous--I love all the colors! My favorite is the Mia Wool!

    ReplyDelete