Tuesday, May 17, 2011

King of Prussia: Kate Spade.

This weekend when I was racing in Philly, we stayed at a hotel in King of Prussia, which neighbors the city. Fortunately, I had the opportunity to go to the King of Prussia Mall, which is arguably one of the best malls in the north east. This was my second visit to the mall, and although it has many great stores, my favorite store to visit this time was Kate Spade. If I wasn't near broke, I definitely would have bought up most of the store. But I did end up walking away with the Twirl Roller Ball perfume. It smells so good!



Other current Kate Spade favorites:
















I hope everyone is having a great week!

Always,
Alyssa

2 comments:

  1. Love love love the earrings and really wanting to try twirl!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hey girl! I'm having a giveaway on my blog this week, check it out!

    ReplyDelete