Wednesday, May 4, 2011

The Weather is Getting Warmer

And you know what that means? Sunglasses on, windows rolled down, wind in your hair...carjamming. Ever since I got my license and was finally able to drive my friends around, carjamming has become a staple in many of my friendships. For those of you who do not know what carjamming is, it is blasting music at slightly unreasonable levels and belting out lyrics that may or may not sound like the songs coming from the speakers. WARNING: Some may find that this type of activity may result in the closing of eyes in order to reach high notes or flailing of limbs. Carjamming is not recommended for all types of drivers.


The current playlist I'm listening to in the car, an "oldies" mix:

1. I Want You Back     by Jackson 5
2. Fly     by Sugar Ray
3. Summer girls       by LFO
4. Tubthumping     by Chumbawamba
5. Mambo no. 5      by Lou Bega
6. Come on over baby    by Christina Aguilera
7. Steal my sunshine     by Len
8. Bouncing off the ceiling    by A*teens
9. Girl on tv    by LFO
10. S club party     by S club 7
11. Someday     by Sugar Ray
12. Here comes the hot stepper    by Ini Kamoze
13. Semi-charmed life     by Third Eye Blind
14. Livin' la vida loca     by Ricky Martin
15. That don't impress me much    by Shania Twain
16. mo money mo problems     by the Notorious B.I.G.
17. Bring it all back     by S. club 7
18. Genie in a bottle     by Christina Aguilera
19. Every morning     by Sugar Ray



What songs do you enjoy listening to in the car? Do you enjoy singing along to songs like I do?

Always,
Alyssa


image via

4 comments:

  1. Thank goodness for nice weather! we had a beautiful day in eugene today. I just saw this photo and thought of you/your blog :) http://pinterest.com/pin/18495990/

    ReplyDelete
  2. OMG I haven't heard "Summer girls" by LFO in years! Yay for warm weather! xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMG I remember S club 7. crazy!!!

    ReplyDelete