1. Summer Sunsets. I took this picture when I was down in Florida! The one's in the Northeast aren't quite there yet, but give it a few weeks and they will be!
2. The Peonies CB and I gave his mom. They look so pretty on her kitchen table!
3. RJ Graziano bangle bracelets I found at a shop in a town nearby! I might have to go back and get them...so colorful and pretty!
4. Personally Yours bracelets, from Maximal Art John Wind signature collection. I saw these in a boutique nearby as well, and loved them! They look cute plain, or with added charms!
5. Brightly colored nail polish! It's perfect for the summertime. I'm currently wearing Essie's "One of a Kind," that I borrowed from CB's sister.
What have you been loving lately?