Tuesday, June 7, 2011

In the summertime, when the weather is fine...

As it turns out, I have taken a small unintentional hiatus from blogging. I absolutely love blogging, but during the school year it was so much easier, because I was always in my dorm room, browsing online, and trying to find ways to procrastinate and avoid doing homework. Once I get back into the swing of things, I'm sure blogging will once again become part of my daily routine. I haven't really created a set schedule for myself yet, and I won't get a substantial amount of hours at work for another couple of weeks. I can't believe already 3 weeks of my summer has flown by, I feel like it's barely begun! There are many things that I hope to accomplish this summer, here is just a bit of my list:


  • Read the Newspaper at least 3 times a week ( I am not the best at being up-to-date with current events).
  • Read at least 4 books (I'm hoping for more, but I have to be realistic with this one). I just started reading "Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me". I read all of her books last summer, and they were hilarious. I thought this one might be a fun read to start off with this summer.

  • Exercise 5 to 6 times a week.

  • Get crafty. Finish quilt from last summer and start another one.

  • Experiment with juicing.

  • Make dinner at least once a week for the family. I decided to try grilling last night. For the chicken, I used Giada's Balsamic BBQ recipe. It turned out pretty well!



What are your goals for the summer?

Always,
Alyssa

images 1-5 via

2 comments:

  1. Is that the food you made? It looks absolutely DELICIOUS!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are great goals. My main goal is just to enjoy what's left of my summer before school starts!

    ReplyDelete