- Read the Newspaper at least 3 times a week ( I am not the best at being up-to-date with current events).
- Read at least 4 books (I'm hoping for more, but I have to be realistic with this one). I just started reading "Lies That Chelsea Handler Told Me". I read all of her books last summer, and they were hilarious. I thought this one might be a fun read to start off with this summer.
- Exercise 5 to 6 times a week.
- Get crafty. Finish quilt from last summer and start another one.
- Experiment with juicing.
- Make dinner at least once a week for the family. I decided to try grilling last night. For the chicken, I used Giada's Balsamic BBQ recipe. It turned out pretty well!
What are your goals for the summer?
images 1-5 via