Wednesday, June 22, 2011

Like the bottom of my purse


So apparently my father checks my blog a lot more than I thought, and he has been scolding me for not blogging very often. I probably should have made "stay consistent with blogging" one of my summer goals, because it is definitely something I need to work on. I don't want to lose touch in the blogging world! Needless to say, I'm trying to get my "real world" life in order. I feel like I've been so busy but I have barely gotten anything accomplished. Know the feeling? I cleaned my car just last week, and then went to visit CB for the weekend, so once again my car became very messy. Traveling tends to do that to my car ( I swear it's not me ;-). ) I've found that at times my car can be very much like the bottom of my purse. By that, I mean that it's filled with junk odds & ends, and you can find just about anything you may need. Shorts, hairbrushes, toothbrushes, magazines, and flip-flops are among the treasures one could find while searching through my car. Whether its clean or messy, I like to keep some essentials stashed in my car.

  • spare change. It's usually not much, but it does come in handy.
  • an extra pair of sneakers. I always like to have them in my car, just in case I go somewhere for the weekend and want to go for a run or workout!
  • napkins/kleenex. I'm always blowing my nose. Therefore, these are essential. Also they're a go-to if i'm snacking!
  • blanket. Again, this one is good for traveling. Plus my mom always says to pull over if I get tired. Not going to lie, I took a nap in the back of my car once with a blanket!
  • advil/exederin. I get migraine headaches, and therefore like to keep this stuff on hand!
  • sunglasses. self-explainatory.
  • sweatshirt. again, self-explainatory.


What do you keep in your car?


Always,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. girl my car is full of stuff, its really sad actually.

    ReplyDelete