Saturday, June 25, 2011

The Upside of Being Sick.

I got my wisdom teeth out on friday, but much to my relief I have been feeling pretty good. I'm hoping that means that I'll have a speedy recovery. Not going to lie, it is kind of nice to have an excuse to be lazy and do nothing. Thursday night I made Giada's Creamy Sweet Potato and Rosemary Soup. It was pretty good, and doesn't actually have any cream in it, so I'm thinking it's pretty good for you.


My sister got her tonsils out on wednesday, so my grandma sent us both flowers. How cute is that? I received pink roses, and my sister received light pink gerber daisies. The flowers are from The Backyard Garden, one of my very favorite florists and probably one of the best in at least CNY! I would love to get a job there after I finish school.





Last night I watched Just Go With It, with Adam Sandler and Jennifer Anniston. It was funny and cute. A good summer flick. Not to mention I love Jennifer Anniston. I think she's absolutely gorgeous!






What do you like to do when you're sick?



Always,
Alyssa


1 comment:

  1. Awh what a sweet grammy! Hope you are feeling better! I know getting your wisdom teeth out is pretty painful. I love the movie just go with it. Jennifer & Adam are two of my absolute favorites!

    Thanks for stopping by my blog pretty girl! <3
    http://preppywifepreppylife.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete