Tuesday, August 16, 2011

Frontgate

If you haven't received a Frontgate magazine in the mail before, or checked out their products, you definitely should. Flipping through the magazine, I wanted to buy just about everything. Some of my favorites are as follows:


This one looks great for tanning and reading without the sun in your eyes. Plus it offers great neck and back support, and the chair can be moved into different positions!






I'd love to try this one. It is low-impact, high-resistance and can be used IN the pool, or out.






How cute are these?





The endless possibilities...






I'm in love.




And this is just some of their outdoor stuff... what do you think?


Always,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. i love fun outdoorsy gadgets like those. the hole for the face lounge chair is a must! i always hate to turn my head and then i get a crick in my neck, ouch!

    ReplyDelete