Sunday, August 14, 2011

What happened to summertime and the livin's easy?

Okay, to be honest, there's really no excuse for my lack of blogging over these last few weeks. But the truth is, I've been trying to do a lot of cleaning, re-organizing, and de-cluttering in my life, and blogging just seemed like an overwhelming thing to take on. Which is just downright silly because I truly love blogging and reading blogs, and my lack of time spent online has made me fall behind. I miss the blogging world! So I'm back, and I plan on staying, so stay tuned for what's to come.


How do you guys stay on top of your blogging, when you're stressed or you're worried that your posts may not be up to your usual standards?


...And since I always like to include a picture with each post... here is a really neat one I took towards the beginning of the summer, when it was pretty foggy one morning. A big ocean liner was going right past our bay.



Always,
Alyssa

1 comment:

  1. i love the name of your blog very cute, newest follower :-)

    ReplyDelete